is surely no more popular event during the British summer
of sport than The Wimbledon Championships. Champagne,
a fine a la carte menu and of course strawberries and
cream all compliment the stunning Fairway Village hospitality
All this is followed by an afternoon of top tennis action
on the grass courts of SW19, making hospitality at Wimbledon
the perfect way to entertain your guests.
The luxury hospitality complex, The ‘Fairway Village’
is conveniently located just a short walk away from the
main gates to the All England Lawn Tennis Club.
2Packages – with Uptownexperiences™
The Village Suite offers restaurant
style dining with private tables for groups of 2-12 guests,
and Private Chalets are available for parties of 30 or
- Centre Court tickets, or No.1 Court
tickets as chosen (Centre Court tickets will be in pairs,
or larger groups subject to availability, No. 1 Court
Tickets will be in blocks).
- Champagne, Pimms, Bucks Fizz and Canapés
- Complimentary bar throughout the day,
- Four course a la Carte luncheon served
with wines and liqueurs.
- Full afternoon tea including strawberries
- Car park passes (1 per 2 guests).
- Colour television coverage.
- The Official Wimbledon Souvenir Programme.
- Souvenir Wimbledon seat cushions.
- Luxury temperature controlled marquees,
fully furnished with dining and lounge areas.
- Valet parking service.
- Superb floral displays within the marquees.
- Musical entertainment throughout the
day (Village Suite only).
- Company signboards (for private chalet
bookings only), and company identification at main entrance.
- Printed itineraries and maps (personalised
with your company logo for private chalet bookings).
- Experienced hostesses and Event Managers
in attendance throughout the day.
|10.30 - Morning coffee available
11.00 - Champagne and Pimms Reception
11.45 - 13.30 - Four
course a la carte lunch with wines followed by liqueurs
12.45 - Onwards
- Depart for The All England Club to take reserved seats
13.00* - Play commences on Centre and
No. 1 Court
16.30 - 18.30
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea served in the marquee
menu or sample
Extras at Wimbledon
- Transport to/from Wimbledon - by Limousine
or Executive Coaches
- Official Wimbledon Gifts
- Rain Check Insurance - Contact Sales
Team for further information
Information For Hospitality At The Fairway Village
Please ensure that you wear the enclosed security pass
at all times to gain access to the Fairway Village hospitality
For security reasons, all the tickets for the tennis
will be given out on the day.
There will be a private reserved car park, number 8.
Which is adjacent to the Fairway Village.
There is no strict dress code; smart casual is probably
the best advice. It is preferred that guests do not wear
There are taxi ranks located in Church Road, outside
gates 4/5 and in Marryat Road, outside gate 13. The nearest
Underground Station for Wimbledon is Southfields, which
is on the District Line. Shuttle Buses operate between
the Underground Station and The All England Club.
Official Souvenir Programmes and Seat Cushions will be
provided within the Fairway Village.
to The All England Club
|From London City Centre
Take the A3 to Kingston.
From the South
Take the M23 and exit at Junction 8 onto the M25 towards
Heathrow. Exit the M25 at Junction 9 onto the A243 leading
to the A3 towards Kingston.
Take the M1 and exit at Juntion 6a onto the M25 towards
Heathrow. Exit the M25 at Junction 10 onto the A3 towards
From Kingston, follow the AA signs to Car Park No. 8
here to see the location map